With deep roots in the Pacific Northwest and a desire to preserve its natural beauty, we fully recognize the need for humanity to move towards the consumption and use of our natural resources in a sustainable and renewable way. Right now leading a green lifestyle is a choice, but at some point in the future it will become a necessity no matter what your political views.
Comments From Recent Clients
- A recent quote from one of our investment property clients, S.O. - Redmond,WA, "Yes, the home health assessment is useful and interesting. I'm grateful for this benefit as part of the sale agreement. I appreciated having you and Patricia as my real estate agents. You have been very helpful."
- Another recent quote from a buyer of bank owned property, S.B. - Seattle, WA, "Awesome email Mark! You rock! Thank you for getting the seller to take care of those items. So glad to have you on my team."
- Financial modeling of energy savings in the renewable energy business
- Built Green & LEED Green Associate Certifications
- Interviewed numerous green builders on green building techniques, materials and energy saving systems
- Hundreds of hours in independent research on eco-friendly green homes
- Toured many different levels and varieties of eco-friendly green homes
This fairly unique background allows us to present our clients with informed choices about what matches the level of green they'd like in their next home, and to explain the various tradeoffs and paybacks of green materials and energy systems.
Patricia's Professional Background
Real Estate Broker with Champions Real Estate Services
- Patricia earned numerous top broker awards over the last ten plus years with Champions Real Estate
Attorney at Law - Bogota, Colombia
- Specialized in contracts and intellectual property
- Audited public housing projects for fraud with the Mayor's Office of Bogota and the United Nations
My husband and I meditate together every day, and we love the outdoors while frequently making use of the area's parks and hiking/biking trails, and are avid campers in the summer months.